top of page
Abstract Submission Deadline Extended: June 22, 2023
The conference committee is pleased to announce a call for abstracts for oral and poster presentations and symposia.
A symposium comprises of a set of related papers (minimum 2 presenters) that is submitted by a symposium chair, along with a short symposium abstract that will give an overall description of what will be presented.
All submitted abstracts will be reviewed for acceptance based on their scientific merit.
The type of submission needs to be noted when submitting an abstract.
June 15, 2023: Abstract submission deadline
June 30, 2023: Registration deadline for presenting authors. Please note that inclusion of abstracts in the scientific program is dependent on payment of registration fees.
Notification regarding the status of the abstract will be sent by the beginning of July.
1. Abstracts must be submitted using the online submission link. Please do not fax, mail or email your abstract as it will not be considered.
2. All abstracts must be submitted in English.
3. The names and affiliations of all authors should be included in the abstract.
4. Abstracts are limited to a maximum of 300 words (excluding title and affiliations).
5. The abstract title is limited to a maximum of 25 words.
6. Each presenting author may submit up to four abstracts
You can edit the abstract up until the deadline date, once it has been submitted.
Keep note of your username and password which will allow you to re-enter the system.
bottom of page